BEFORE you complete your registration, read the terms and conditions below. By purchasing your second year of certification as an Engaging Adolescents™ Parent Educator you are confirming you agree to the below terms and conditions. Please click the drop-down arrow and register your details for your second year of certification as a Parent Educator.
Parentshop® Pty Ltd (also referred to as ‘Parentshop’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) is the absolute owner of the entire copyright and related intellectual property in the ‘Training and Practitioner Materials’ throughout the world. Trademarks and Brands means the terms ‘Parentshop®’, ‘Engaging Adolescents™’ (and associated logos) all in relation to educational services, namely, conducting classes, seminars and workshops in the field of parenting and child behaviour management and dissemination of course materials in connection therewith.
‘Training and Practitioner Materials’ refer to the Parentshop® presentation as shown to you on the training day, worksheets, video presentations, handouts, the ‘Engaging Adolescents™’ training manual, the ‘Engaging Adolescents™’ Parent Workbook and the digital materials supplied to licensed practitioners to present the program to parents, including the session guidelines and personalised presentations. Collectively, all materials will be referred to as the ‘Training and Practitioner Materials’.
The Training and Practitioner Materials are available to the trained person with limitations. They are not to be used to on-train other professionals in your workplace.
In consideration of Parentshop® agreeing to grant you these Training and Practitioner Materials, you agree with us as follows:
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to use the Practitioner Materials and the Trademarks and Brands for the purpose of teaching parents the Engaging Adolescents™ program either as a three-meeting (two and a half hour) education course, in small groups or in one-on-one clinical sessions, but for no other purpose. You are not permitted to teach this material via webinar or online in any form.
- The licence grants the practitioner to teach the Engaging Adolescents™ program for one year to parents. After one year, the practitioner must re-licence, paying any fees associated with re-licensing. After 5 years from the original training, practitioners must undertake a refresher course of the training. Practitioners must take personal responsibility to ensure their licence is up to date and re-licence when appropriate.
- Each parent that you teach the Engaging Adolescents™ program must be supplied a current Engaging Adolescents™ Parent Workbook which you must purchase from Parentshop®.
- The Engaging Adolescents™ program must be delivered to parents in accordance with the current Engaging Adolescents™ Parent Workbook.
- The Engaging Adolescents™ program must only be taught to parents as a standalone product; you are not permitted to incorporate any part of the program with other programs and vice versa.
- This licence may be revoked by Parentshop® at any time and for any reason.
- You are not permitted to:
a. Sell, part-with or distribute any of the Training Materials or related intellectual property to anyone other than those persons authorised by Parentshop®.
b. Copy or otherwise use any of the Training/Practitioner Materials or related intellectual property or permit any of the Training/Practitioner Materials or related intellectual property to; be copied or otherwise used in contravention of this licence or any applicable laws or regulations.
c. Engage in any conduct or make any representation which may suggest to any person that you are, for any purpose, an agent of Parentshop®.
d. Reproduce, copy or scan the Training/Practitioner Materials for any reason.
e. Modify or adapt the Training Materials or Practitioner Materials or related intellectual property for any purpose.
f. Translate or deliver the Training/Practitioner Materials into any other language other than English, without the permission of Parentshop®.
g. Use the Training/Practitioner Materials or related intellectual property, including Trademarks and brands for any commercial purpose other than providing a service to parents.
h. Allow or assist any other person or entity to use the Training/Practitioner Materials or related intellectual property in any manner other than as authorised by Parentshop®.
i. Teach the Engaging Adolescents™ program to professionals or colleagues.
8. You must ensure that the Training/Practitioner Materials are not used or dealt with in any manner which is prejudicial to the business, reputation or goodwill of Parentshop® or infringes the moral rights of the author of the Training/Practitioner Materials.