Create positive outcomes in your local community
Parentshop’s training solutions help you make a real difference to the lives of parents and children aged 2-12 years old in your local community by reducing the effects of behavioural issues.
When you identify a parent’s learning needs, we can deliver
In your practice, we know you see patients and clients that need support to develop better parenting skills to manage their kids’ behaviour with less stress. Through your assessment and recommendations you play a vital role in referring parents and helping families to get the specialist help they need. We can provide you with an immediate solution that is recommended by child and family experts. Go straight to the online course.
A simple and effective online learning solution
Based on our highly successful 1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching course, Talk Less Listen More is the quick, simple learning solution for managing children’s difficult behaviour – online. Suitable for families in need of urgent behaviour management support, Talk Less Listen More is a fast, affordable and convenient way parents of 2-12 year olds can access expert advise. The benefits include:
- Immediate 24-hour online access when and where they need it most
- Mastered in 3 hours over 15 short, self-paced video lessons
- A certificate of completion is issued on successful course completion
- Great for dads, who are 8 times more likely to do an online course than attend a community-based program with their partner.*
Kids that develop self-control do better in life
Research shows that children who can control their impulses do better in social and academic situations. Parents learn:
- How to manage conflict and behavioural issues
- How to reduce stress in challenging situations
- What happens when children and young people get upset
- What parents can do to help them manage their emotions
- How to help young people engage their ‘mental brakes’ and develop self-control, emotional resilience and maturity
Our training creates positive outcomes in your community
Parentshop’s parent education programs are designed to promote and strengthen children, families and communities by providing clinical practitioners, family law professionals and families with an alternative approach to discipline. These practical, effective, real-world solutions help address common behaviour issues in young people.
Our programs are easy for parents to understand and implement for short and long-term benefit. They empower confidence in parents and help them to improve family bonds by better relating to their children. Over time, the impact of behavioural issues eases and parents can build a stronger family unit for the long term.
Established in 2006, Parentshop is a market leader in training and resources for school professionals and parents. It offers easy, effective training solutions to manage young people’s difficult behaviour and interpersonal relationships between school leaders, parents and staff. Developed by teacher, author and psychologist Michael Hawton, Parentshop’s training courses have already been taught to over 10,000 teachers and professionals and 100,000 parents around Australia.
“At the heart of what we do is the ability to make a positive contribution to the lives of children and families.”
MICHAEL HAWTON, MAPS.
Request your info kit below to find out how to:
- Gain exclusive course preview access for clinical practitioners and family law professionals, so that you can confidently refer parents to this solution
- Receive free referral cards
- Learn about our e-service vouchers available you can procure on behalf of clients. They help you provide families with access when they need it most.