Primary school staff are often first to identify children’s behavioural & emotional support needs. While teachers & parents play an integral part in children’s behaviour-change, Parentshop provides solutions to:
- How to manage behavioural issues?
- How to reduce the stress of disruptions?
- What happens when children get upset?
- What adults can do to help with this emotion?
- How to help students engage their ‘mental brakes’ and develop self-control?
Parentshop have trained over 12,500 teachers and professionals across Australia.
Let us support you to improve behaviour in primary schools with a ‘whole of school’ approach.
No Scaredy Cats interactive webinar for parents.
Do you want to help parents at your school identify and manage anxiety and build resilience?
Parentshop is running an interactive webinar for parents to learn parent-led strategies to reduce anxiety and build resilience.
If you would like to advertise this in your school newsletter, simply click the download button.
“At the heart of what we do is the ability to make a positive contribution to the lives of children and families.”
MICHAEL HAWTON, MAPS.