Webinar & In-House
Join us online or invite our professional trainer to your workspace. Parentshop offers NESA registered behaviour management professional development courses for primary school leaders & teachers.
Parentshop have trained over 12,500 teachers and professionals across Australia.
Let us support you to improve behaviour in primary schools with a ‘whole of school’ approach.
Quick & Affordable
One day professional development, start from $299
Research shows that children who can control their impulses do better in academic & social situations.
Primary school staff are often first to identify children’s behavioural & emotional support needs. While teachers & parents play an integral part in children’s behaviour-change, Parentshop provides solutions to:
- How to manage behavioural issues?
- How to reduce the stress of disruptions?
- What happens when children get upset?
- What adults can do to help with this emotion?
- How to help students engage their ‘mental brakes’ and develop self-control?
Simple, effective, & easy to apply in a school environment
A safe and consistent learning environmentStudents experience a predictable and effective response to behavioural issues by all adults across the school community.
- Less crowd control, more learning Teachers can focus on teaching, students on learning, school leaders on developing a quality learning environment and parents can enjoy family time again.
- Less stress, more confidence A common understanding reduces conflict between school leaders, parents and staff, supporting better relationships and mental health for all.
“At the heart of what we do is the ability to make a positive contribution to the lives of children and families.”
MICHAEL HAWTON, MAPS.