True or False?
0 of 11 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Emotion Coaching helps educators to…CorrectIncorrect
Choose three most appropriate answers:
2. Emotion Coaching helps to build…CorrectIncorrect
3. Emotion coaching createsCorrectIncorrect
4. Emotion coaching helps to further develop…CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the role of the developing “new brain?”CorrectIncorrect
6. Psychiatrist, Daniel Siegel, says this experience of ‘feeling felt’ by others gives us a sense of who we are, particularly when we feel threatened or harassed. And, this is what emotion coaching is all about. It helps children to…CorrectIncorrect
7. Fill in the missing word… How we _____________ can help children learn the skill of self soothing.CorrectIncorrect
8. Children need lots of practice to build the neural pathways needed to self soothe, you can help them to practice by being their…CorrectIncorrect
9. Emotion coaching gives you the opportunity toCorrectIncorrect
10. If an educator cannot tolerate a child being upset, they may find it difficult to pause or shoosh. Which will mean…CorrectIncorrect
11. When emotion coaching, it is best toCorrectIncorrect