Terms & Conditions for Scheduled Courses
- Book and pay online at www.parentshop.com.au, or
- Email the registration form with payment details to [email protected]
- Fax the registration form with payment details + 61 2 6680 8900, or
- Mail your registration form and cheque or money order to: Parentshop Pty Ltd., PO Box 102 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia.
- To receive the special early-bird discount, book and pay by the early-bird cut-off date for your course. Late registrations will incur the full course fees.
- Your place in the course is secured once your payment has been received. You will be emailed a course confirmation once we have processed your booking.
- Make sure your details are written clearly so that we can contact you.
- If you do not receive a booking confirmation email within 7 days, please contact us to ensure that your registration has been received. Parentshop cannot be held responsible for any liability or loss for registrations that are not received.
- A licensing agreement will be sent to you prior to the course commencement date and a copy of this agreement is also available for download below. This agreement precludes the trained professional from on-training the course to any other professionals.
- Please notify us of any dietary requirements or other special needs at the time of registration or at the earliest possible opportunity. In the event you are booking for a training event within 24-48 hours of course commencement, we cannot guarantee that any specific dietary requirements can be catered for.
- A reminder event email will be sent to you prior to the course commencement.
- All participants must bring their signed licensing agreement form to the course and submit it to Parentshop on the day of training.
- On the day, please ensure you arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the advertised start times.
- If you are attending a 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching or Engaging Adolescents training, you will receive your digital practitioner materials, which include your personalised practitioner slideshow, session guidelines and other materials after you have completed the training.
- If there is outstanding money owed on your account, you will not receive your digital practitioner materials until this amount has been settled.
- 1-2-3 Magic® or Engaging Adolescents books and DVDs are not included in the course fees. Products ordered on the training day will receive a 10% discount.
- Parentshop® Pty Ltd is the exclusive licensee of 1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching training in Australia.
- Parentshop reserves the right to refuse entry if there is a perceived conflict of interest that could put the IP at risk in any way.
Requesting a change to your registration
If you would like to request a cancellation, replacement or transfer of your course registration you need to submit your request in writing by email to [email protected]. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours please call our office to confirm we have received this email. Parentshop accepts no loss or liability if it does not receive these requests by email. Please note there are cancellation and transfer conditions, as stated below.
In the unlikely event that Parentshop needs to cancel or postpone any course due to insufficient registrations or other unforeseen circumstances, it will refund your course fees in full. Please allow 5-10 business days to receive the funds.
If you cancel your registration with a minimum of 14+ days’ notice, Parentshop will refund you the full cost of fees paid. If you cancel with less than 14 days’ notice you will receive no refund.
It is possible to transfer your registration to another scheduled course if you are unable to attend your original scheduled course. A 20% administration fee of the ticket cost will incur on transfers to another scheduled course with less than 14 days’ notice. This is due to Parentshop incurring venue and document preparation costs at this time.
If you are unable to attend the training, you may send a replacement staff member to the scheduled course in your place. If you provide Parentshop with a minimum of 14+ days’ notice no fee will be charged. If you provide less than 14 days’ notice this incurs a 20% administration fee of the ticket cost. Please provide your replacement’s contact information at the time that you advise Parentshop of the replacement.
You may transfer your registration to a new training date if you provide Parentshop with a minimum of 14+ days notice for no charge. Transfer requests less than 14 days’ notice of the course date incur a 20% administration fee of the ticket cost.
Terms & Conditions for In-House Training
- The in-house fee does not include the presenter’s travel and accommodation, venue hire and catering expenses. These expenses are to be covered by your organisation. Travel and accommodation estimates can be supplied on request before confirmation of the event.
- The base rate for an in-house training course applies to up to 14 participants per course. There is no minimum, but if you wish to register 15 or more people, there will be an additional cost of $142.50 per person.** For in-house training for over 40 participants, special considerations are necessary. Please contact Parentshop for a specialised quote.
- Parentshop requires a non-refundable $1000 deposit for training courses at the time of booking.
- The organisation must provide contact details for each participant attending the group training for licensing purposes, at least 14 days prior to the training day.
- For train the trainer programs, licensed practitioners must remain current and are only permitted to use Parentshop training resources.
- For other Parentshop programs, agreements must be signed on the day of training. The agreement precludes the trained professional from on-training, sharing & distributing any of the intellectual property or materials belonging to Parentshop.
- Full payment is required 14 days after the balance invoice has been issued.
Terms & Conditions for Engaging Adolescents™ Parent Workshop
- An Engaging Adolescents™ Parent workshop agreement must be signed and returned to Parentshop to confirm the workshop booking.
- The event has a minimum number of 60 participants and if registrations fall below 60, there will be a charge to the school of $70pp up to the number of 60 or Parentshop reserves the right to cancel the event.
- Only Parentshop licensed professionals are permitted to use Parentshop training materials.
- Licence agreements are signed at the beginning of the training day and will be collected by the Parentshop presenter. The licence requires trained professionals to use the Parentshop parent workbooks when training parents.
- Parentshop requires a refundable $500 deposit which will be returned upon completion of the event.
Licensing Agreement Forms (Australia)
Talk Less Listen More™ Early Years Educators Licence Agreement – Australia
Upgrading & Re-licensing to 2015 editions of our Parent Education Programs
In early 2015 Parentshop announced an upgrade to our 2015 editions of our parenting programs, 1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching and Engaging Adolescents™, to better help Parentshop trained practitioners facilitate our courses.
If you are a Parentshop trained practitioner previously trained and licensed in either 1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching and/or Engaging Adolescents™ prior to 2015 you can upgrade and re-licence to receive the upgraded version of our parenting programs by selecting from 1 of the 2 options below.
Option 1. Minimum cost $119.95 (excluding postage)
Step 1. Download and sign the current Licence Agreement. Select the relevant Licence Agreement above.
Step 2. Submit together with an order for a minimum of 10 workbooks and upgraded practitioner materials. Click here to order.
Option 2. Take our Refresher Course Offer for just $199!
Exclusive to Parentshop trained practitioners who have previously trained in our 1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching and/ or Engaging Adolescents™ courses. What better way to upgrade and relicense to our 2015 versions of our parent education programs! Select a location near you and enrol today by registering online or downloading, completing and submitting a registration form to [email protected]