Arabic-speaking Parenting Support – 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching
Equips facilitators with the resources to train Arabic-speaking parents and carers
To purchase this package and get ready to train your next group of Arabic-speaking parents you need to be a currently licensed and trained 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching practitioner and be actively running parent sessions on a regular basis.
If you are a trained facilitator and would like to order the Arabic Package resources click the button below to download an application form or contact us on 1300 738 278 or email email@example.com.
The new 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion
Coaching Arabic starter-package includes:
- Arabic session guidelines
- Arabic slideshow for parent presentations
- Arabic ‘Signalling’ film
- 10-pack Arabic language workbooks valued at $119.95*
- 5 x Arabic spoken films covering the following topics:
– Three Big Ideas
– Self Regulation – The Footballer
– Sorting Behaviour
– Signal to Stop
– Introducing the New System
The films can be used as an additional tool for Arabic-speaking parents. This allows licensed practitioners to run one-on-one or tutorial sessions per topic.
TOTAL PACKAGE COST – $399
To apply click the button below to download the application form.
For more information call 1300 738 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING:
- Fantastic course! Highly relevant to anyone working within the child / family mental health sector.
Haisam Haidar, Metro Assist
- Great training which challenges you as a professional in a creative way and motivates you to empower parents to learn new ways of supporting their children through their relationship.
Mona Norouzi, Woodville Alliance
- Provides some clear strategies for parents in managing behaviour but also gives an insight into why children behave the way they do.
Debbie Whardi, Mission Australia
Like to become a 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching Practitioner?
Parentshop can arrange an in-house training event at your organisation for delivering 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching (standard or in Arabic). For more information contact: email@example.com