1-2-3 Magic research references
Below are a selection of 1-2-3 Magic research references:
- Rosemaria Flaherty, Rodney Cooper – Piloting a parenting skills program in an Australian rural child protection setting.Children Australia, Vol. 35, No. 3, 2010. This study investigated the effectiveness of a brief parenting skills intervention (using 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching) in a PANOC population. Contact: ozchild.org.au 03 9695 2200.
- Ms Pauline King (). Evaluation of the 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching Parenting Program Delivered in an Australian Community Setting Professional Doctorate, School of Psychology,The University of Queensland. 2012.
- Renata Porzig-Drummond, Richard J. Stevenson, Caroline Stevenson – The 1-2-3 Magic parenting program and its effect on child problem behaviors and dysfunctional parenting: A randomized controlled trial. Elsevier, Behaviour Research and Therapy 58 (2014) 52-64.
- Susan J. Bradley, M.D., Darryle-Anne JADAA, M.A., Joel Brody, B.A., Sarah Landy, PH.D., Susan E. Tallett, M.D., William Watson, M.D., Barbara Shea, B.SC., and Derek Stephens, M.SC. Brief Psychoeducational Parenting Program: An Evaluation and 1-Year Follow-up Journal of the Americal Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 42:10, October 2003.
- Sharon M. Allen, Ray. H. Thompson, Jane Drapeaux – Successful Methods for Increasing and Improving Parent and Child Interactions. Paper Presented at the National Head Start Association 24th Annual Training Conference, May 25-31, 1997, Boston, Massachusetts
- Yeganeh Salehpour – 1-2-3 Magic Part I: Its effectiveness on parental function in child discipline with preschool children. Dissertation Abstracts International Section A: Humanities & Social Sciences. 57 (3-A), Sept 1996, 1009
- Patricia Kaliska – A comprehensive study identifying the most effective classroom management techniques and practices. Research paper submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Master of Science Degree with a major in education. Graduate Schoopl University of Wisconsin-Stout. August, 2002
- Steve Tutty, M.A., Harlan Gephart, M.D., F.A.A.P., Kathie Wurzbacher, M.Ed., C.M.H.C. – Enhancing behavioral and social skill functioning in children newly diagnosed with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in a pediatric setting.
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Vol.24, No.1, February, 2003
- Frank J. Elgar, Patrick J. McGrath – Self-administered psychosocial treatments for children and families. Journal of Clinical Psychology, Vol. 59 (3), 321-339, 2003
- John C. Norcross, John W. Santgrock, Linda F. Campbell, Thomas P. Smith, Robert Sommer, Edward L Zuckerman – Authoritative Guide to Self-Help Resources in mental Health. Guilford Press, New York, 2003, pgs. 136, 139